Thursday, March 25, 2021

Animal Jam RC has a YouTube?!

A step away from my usual content but yes, Animal Jam RC/Animal Jam Rarity Check/AJRC has a YouTube now! I plan to post AJMV's and videos related to item rarity checks here soon.

Is YouTube worth it? Maybe not, AJYT is dying out and dying out fast. It's a bit sad but you'll notice how AJMV's went from having over 1 million views to less than 100k most the time in recent years. But I used to love AJYT. I used to love AJMV's and I always wanted to make my own when I was a little dreamy eyed kid watching them back in the day. Better now than never, right? And because I love that old nostalgic AJ feel, I hope my videos will attract people to it because of that. I think I will mostly use old songs I feel nostalgic for to bring back those old 2012-2014 memories.
Not to mention I won't just post my own AJMV's, I hope the item checks I want to post will interest some people too. 

Here's the channel.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment